All prospective patients begin with a 5-10 minute complimentary telephone consultation.
The fee for a psychotherapy intake session lasting 45 minutes is $185.
The fee for subsequent individual psychotherapy sessions is $165 per 45-minute outpatient session. Longer sessions are prorated from this fee. Telephone calls related to clinical matters and consultations with other professionals are billed at a rate of $25 for each 5-minute increment. Fees for other services will be determined on an individual basis and will be discussed with you in advance. If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, please give a 24-hour notice; otherwise, the full fee will be assessed.
Payment is expected at time of service in the form of cash, check (payable to River North Anxiety), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
This practice is an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies; however, many health insurance companies (with the exception of Medicare and Medicaid) partially or fully reimburse the services of an out-of-network licensed psychologist. Dr. Eisenhauer will provide you with an invoice that includes the billing codes necessary to obtain reimbursement from your insurance company. Reimbursement is considered a matter between you and your insurance company.
If you plan to submit a receipt to your insurance company for possible reimbursement, you should contact your plan administrator to review your out-of-network mental health benefits.
Questions to ask include:
- What are my out of network mental health benefits?
- What is the allowable rate for the following CPT codes: 90791 (Psychotherapy Intake), 90834 (Individual Therapy Session 38-52 minutes), and 90837 (Individual Therapy session 53+ minutes)
- What percentage of the allowable rate will you reimburse me?
- Is there a deductible that I need to meet before I will be reimbursed?
- How do I submit my claims for reimbursement?